A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Calhoun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Calhoun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Calhoun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Denise Calhoun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Alice Calhoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Calhoun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.