A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice De-Ling Ma MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Ma practice?
- Dr. Alice Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Ma practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Hematologists.