A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Daniels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Provident Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Fairman Daniels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice F. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Alice Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Daniels practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Worth, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.