A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Denton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Denton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Denton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Denton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice Denton practice?
Dr. Alice Denton practices Internal Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Internists.