Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Denton
Dr. Alice Denton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medina, OH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Denton is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital, UH Conneaut Medical Center and Summa - Akron City Hospital. Dr. Denton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Denton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alice Denton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medina, OH.
Dr. James Fang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Medina, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Barbara Williams
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Medina, OH 0 mi31
Dr. Harish Manyam
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Medina, OH 0 mi9