A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Denton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Denton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Denton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Denton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Denton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Denton MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice Denton practice?
- Dr. Alice Denton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alice Denton practices Internal Medicine near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH and Hudson, OH.
See Medina Internists.