A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice May Fang MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice M. Fang practice?
- Dr. Alice Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Fang practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists.