Dr. Alice Fecko MD Patient Reviews

4.8

June 10th, 2012
EXCELLENT DAUGHTER AND FATHER DUO
DR ALICE FECKO IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. WHAT MAKES HER SO SPECIAL IS THAT SHE IS FOLLOWING IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF HER FATHER, DR PAUL FECKO. IT IS SUCH A GREAT THING TO SEE A FATHER AND HIS DAUGHTER WORK TOGETHER. DR PAUL FECKO IS A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON--VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE ALWAYS TREATS ME AND MY FAMILY WITH RESPECT. HE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY EYES AND WHAT I NEED TO DO. WHAT MAKES DR ALICE ALSO VERY SPECIAL IS THAT SHE IS FOLLOWING IN HER FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS TO A TEA! SHE IS VERY KIND, PROFESSIONAL, RESPECTFUL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MEDICINE, OF COURSE WITH THE EYES BEING HER SPECIALTY. AS A NURSE, I GOT THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING DR ALICE DO HER RESIDENCY AT THE HOSPITAL AND WOULD HERE GREAT COMMENTS BY HER PATIENTS.I WILL NEVER FORGET WHEN DR PAUL FECKO EXAMINED MY GRANDMOTHER'S EYES ONE DAY. MY GRANDMOTHER IS 97 YEARS OLD, A WIDOW FOR OVER 70 YEARS, WITH A PHOBIA OF GOING TO SEE THE DOCTOR. DR PAUL FECKO TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE HER FEEL THAT SHE WAS SPECIAL. HE KISSED HER ON THE HAND AND JUST WAS SO RESPECTFUL. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE. NOW A DAYS I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE ELDERLY ARE RESPECTED LIKE THEY SHOULD BE. THIS FATHER DAUGHTER DOCTOR DUO ARE VERY RESPECTFUL TO ALL. I GIVE HIGH RATINGS TO DR ALICE AND DR PAUL FECKO. IF YOU NEED YOUR EYES EXAMINED, I RECOMMEND THEM.

September 13th, 2010
Happy patient
I had a very good experience with Dr. Fecko. She was knowledgeable, personable and informative. I am happy to call her my doctor.

August 19th, 2010
Highly recommended
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fecko. She took the time to answer all of my questions and helped me (finally) get my glasses right. I look forward to seeing her again in the future.

July 6th, 2010
Excellent Care!
I've seen Dr. Fecko on several occasions. She was very professional, caring and really took the time to explain to me what to expect with my surgery. I would recommend her to anyone.