Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Felella-Gill
Dr. Alice Felella-Gill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, NY, with another office in Elmhurst, NY. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Felella-Gill is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and St Barnabas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Felella-Gill has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Alice Felella-Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Leonardo Trasande
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Olga Zilberstein
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Elmhurst, NY 0 mi21