A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Frausto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Frausto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Frausto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frausto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frausto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Frausto MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Frausto practice?
- Dr. Alice Frausto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Frausto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.