A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Diane Friedman MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Alice Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Gastroenterologists.