A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Gottlieb, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Johnson University Hosp Robert Wood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Bendix Gottlieb MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alice B. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Alice Gottlieb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Gottlieb practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.