A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Gottlieb is Good. Dr. Gottlieb has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Gottlieb, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis Psoriatic Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gottlieb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice B. Gottlieb practice?
Dr. Alice Gottlieb practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Boston Dermatologists, Boston Internists, and Boston Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Gottlieb, Dr. Addie Gottlieb, Dr. Adelaida Gottlieb, Dr. Adelaide Gottlieb, Dr. Alecia Gottlieb, Dr. Alesha Gottlieb, Dr. Alica Gottlieb, Dr. Alicia Gottlieb