A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Grabowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Grabowski is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Grabowski, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabowski graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Grabowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Andrea Grabowski DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Grabowski practice?
- Dr. Alice Grabowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Grabowski practices Anesthesiology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Danbury Anesthesiologists.