Dr. Alice Guardino Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2011

The best doctor at Stanford

My name is Diana B and I had been Dr. Guardino's patient for 6 yrs. She is an excellent doctor that treats people with compassion, love and care. RATING her is an IDIOTIC concept. We are not talking restaurants here people. Saw that Stanford is getting worse in today's age: big monitors with doc's name saying on time. What in the world is happening??? Are we looking at trains? We are talking people here. PEOPLE. HUMANS. We are NOT machines. So the doc needs to see me on time: no more than 15 minutes. I hope things will change so doctors will be able to work for patients not for insurances that make million and will refuse to insure patients with an "existing condition". We are no criminals, you know. And you are humans therefore it can happen to you too.

September 27th, 2010

MY Angel

Dr.Alice Guardino,Took care of me when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.I feel she was my angel,she is a wonderful doctor I will always pray for her and her family.She has so much to offer.She saved my life.My husband and my family are very grateful.We love her very much.The four stars are not enough to rate her I feel the number should be much higher

July 25th, 2016