A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Ha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Soojung Ha MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Ha practice?
- Dr. Alice Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Ha practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.