A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Ha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Soojung Ha MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Ha practice?
- Dr. Alice Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Ha practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.