Dr. Alice Hirata MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 20th, 2016
RN
Dr. Hirata is a great woman who listens. She is diligent and does not leave a stone unturned. She has been my physician for over 24 years. The nature of her business and the fact that everyone wants to see her causes loss of stars in the ease of appointment and promptness categories.

May 3rd, 2012
I love Dr.hirata! She is an amazing women and rudely cares about your situation. She gives you 100% of her time and will not give up on you no matter how big and complicated issues may be.only complaint is because shes a very popular doctor wait time is usually long.I have to say its totally worth the wait. One thing I have to point out is Dr.hirata has never judged me due to the fact I become a mom super earl:) she treated me with every bit of respect and was the only one who made me feel like a human.she gladly took me under my wing and I'm proud to say she has watched me grow from a child preteen mom and as a woman and shes the only one who to this day doesn't judge me because I became a mom at 14. Good people like her don't always appear.thank you Dr hirata for all your time effort and true compassionate personality

December 14th, 2010
Amazing!
I would never go to anyone else for my OBGYN care! Dr Hirata is fantastic! You may have a wait but she is worth it. I have had 3 babies delivered via c-section with her and she is amazing! In and out of the operating room just like that and spending time with your new baby. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you choose Dr Hirata you will not regret it! LOVE HER!

November 23rd, 2009
Dr. Hirata is an amazing doctor. Because of her popularity, you may wait a bit but it is a wait worth taking. She has a very calming and caring manner and is certain to address your needs.