A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Hoftman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Hoftman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoftman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hoftman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Dan-In Chang Hoftman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Hoftman practice?
- Dr. Alice Hoftman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Hoftman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.