Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Hoftman
Dr. Alice Hoftman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hoftman is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Sharp Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Hoftman has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alice Hoftman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Virgina Lee
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Stephen Feig
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Ewald Stiehm
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi56