A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Hsu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Lynn Hsu MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Alice Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Hsu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Nephrologists.