A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Hwang, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hwang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hood River
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Hyune Hwang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice H. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Alice Hwang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Hwang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Loveland, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Hematologists, and Greeley Oncologists.