A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wood, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hood River
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Wood MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Wood practice?
- Dr. Alice Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alice Wood practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Fort Collins, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Hematologists, and Greeley Oncologists.