A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wood, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice M Wood MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice M. Wood practice?
- Dr. Alice Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Wood practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Internists, Lafayette Hematologists, and Lafayette Oncologists.