A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Hwang, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hwang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Hyune Hwang MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice H. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Alice Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Hwang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Leawood Internists, Leawood Hematologists, and Leawood Oncologists.