A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wood, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hood River
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Wood MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Wood practice?
- Dr. Alice Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Wood practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists, Loveland Hematologists, and Loveland Oncologists.