Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Kim
Dr. Alice Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Federal Way, WA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alice Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Nanette Robinson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Elizabeth Jernberg
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Elizabeth Chan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi11