A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Kaufman Jacobs MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice K. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Alice Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Jacobs practices Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.