A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Kaufman Jacobs MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice K. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Alice Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Jacobs practices Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.