A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 30 Areas, including Aortic Valve Stenosis, Atherosclerosis, and Atrial Fibrillation.27 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice K. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Alice Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Endocrinologists, and Boston Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Jacobs, Dr. Alisa Jacobs, Dr. Allyson Jacobs, Dr. Alecia Jacobs, Dr. Alyce Jacobs, Dr. Alicia Jacobs, Dr. Ada Jacobs, Dr. Allie Jacobs