Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  must avoid  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

This woman is extremely rude. She does not qualify to be called a doctor. Her staff are extremely unorganized, and the office does not open on time. Avoid her at all cost.

|  Retired teacher  |  show details
by Thomas on Sep 16th, 2013

This woman has a horrible attitude. I totally agree with the previous reviews on this woman, because that is exactly how I feel. She treated my wife, the patient, with contempt for no reason at all. Being straight is one thing, which I would appreciate, but treating a patient like she is dirt is not going to help. My only surprise is that there are not more complaints against her. It is amazing how much the Chinese community can take from their doctors. She should be sanctioned for mentally abusing her patients.

|  Rude and Unprofessional Doctor  |  show details
by Jane on Sep 11th, 2013

I went in for a visit in the beginning of the year and really regret staying for the whole visit but I was really curious about her approach to maintaining a better lifestyle for my diabetes. Dr. Lee should not continue her practice. She really seems to dislike her job and is bitter about LIFE. Seems like she's just waiting for retirement. She takes the frustration out on her patients when she should be focusing on helping them lead a healthier lifestyle. While I was waiting in the waiting room, which was over 45 mins, all I could hear was Dr. Lee scolding her patient. I really didn't want to go in at that point. But since I was already there I was going to make the most out of it. I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Saying to myself maybe if I go in with a positive attitude and mood she wouldn't talk to me in that tone of voice. Boy was I wrong and I should have went with my instinct. To run out the office when I had the chance. She was so rude! While Dr. Lee was asking me questions all she did was roll her eyes as I spoke.She questioned my response turning everything negative. She was very contradicting. Mind you this year I've really changed my lifestyle around and I'm eating healthier, exercising and really trying to take care of myself. She accused me of doing everything wrong and how bad it was for me to be a Vegan. Vegan was just one month for a cleanse after the holidays I explained. I couldn't believe this lady. I'm an adult and never in my life I had to deal with such an unprofessional doctor. She was a nightmare! She's highly not recommend in my book. I've seen a new doctor recently, Dr. Michael Via. He's so much nicer and actually think I'm doing an excellent job on my new way of eating as a pescitarian. He didn't think Vegan was that horrible. It's just challenging and it was a great way to learn how to eat cleaner.

|  shouldn't be a doctor  |  show details
by Steven on Jun 25th, 2013

The moment i walked in with my wife she was rude. She was very judgemental and made accusations of living a poor lifestyle. I work as a paramedic and have a general grasp on the medical field. She took that as a challenge to feel superior and belittled both my wife and i. She's condescending and was mad that my wife (the patient) didn't know much about thyroidism. She handed her pamphlets and told her to read up on it. She wouldn't answer our questions, and if she did it was with an additude. She's asked my wife to return for blood work 3 times and lost my wife's record and called us to get a copy of the blood work result. She's just milking the insurance companies by asking the patient to return for several blood test. My advise, stay away from her.

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

The wait is just ridiculously long. Staff needs to stop double/triple booking time slots

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr needs to get a grip on herself. She is nasty then other times she is nice.. she runs like a faucet, drip, drip, drip.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I went to see Dr Lee with my blood test. First she ridicule me for not doing any body check up. Then she told me I had thalasemia, which later I check with another doctor and confirm I do not have it. Then she asked about my grandmother, without ever meeting her, she made up medical problems about my grand parents. I don't know if she does that to all her patient. But she is very unprofessional to me in a sense that without going through thorough testing, she jumped to conclusion about my medical condition. Later I saw another doctor which is much more professional. I would avoid her if possible.

|  good doctor with rough manner  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

She is a very good doctor with high professions. You need to listen to and follow with waht she tells you. If not, she would be upset. She goes to the point staightly.

|  Find a doctor with manners  |  show details
by M. Leroux on Feb 22nd, 2010

I visited Dr. Lee in 2006 and my experience with her was very negative, so much so that I found another Dr. and never went back. She was rude and talked in a manner that was condescending because I was actually an informed patient and researched what I could about my health before getting there (hypothyroidism). I also asked her if she could be my primary Dr. (this was before I noticed how rude she was) and she said she would rather not?! I was surprised. Anyhow I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.