Dr. Alice Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Flushing, NY

2.4

March 3rd, 2014
must avoid
This woman is extremely rude. She does not qualify to be called a doctor. Her staff are extremely unorganized, and the office does not open on time. Avoid her at all cost.

June 25th, 2013
shouldn't be a doctor
The moment i walked in with my wife she was rude. She was very judgemental and made accusations of living a poor lifestyle. I work as a paramedic and have a general grasp on the medical field. She took that as a challenge to feel superior and belittled both my wife and i. She's condescending and was mad that my wife (the patient) didn't know much about thyroidism. She handed her pamphlets and told her to read up on it. She wouldn't answer our questions, and if she did it was with an additude. She's asked my wife to return for blood work 3 times and lost my wife's record and called us to get a copy of the blood work result. She's just milking the insurance companies by asking the patient to return for several blood test. My advise, stay away from her.

August 4th, 2012
The wait is just ridiculously long. Staff needs to stop double/triple booking time slots

July 25th, 2012
Dr needs to get a grip on herself. She is nasty then other times she is nice.. she runs like a faucet, drip, drip, drip.

March 7th, 2012
Unprofessional
I went to see Dr Lee with my blood test. First she ridicule me for not doing any body check up. Then she told me I had thalasemia, which later I check with another doctor and confirm I do not have it. Then she asked about my grandmother, without ever meeting her, she made up medical problems about my grand parents. I don't know if she does that to all her patient. But she is very unprofessional to me in a sense that without going through thorough testing, she jumped to conclusion about my medical condition. Later I saw another doctor which is much more professional. I would avoid her if possible.

December 6th, 2010
good doctor with rough manner
She is a very good doctor with high professions. You need to listen to and follow with waht she tells you. If not, she would be upset. She goes to the point staightly.

February 22nd, 2010
Find a doctor with manners
I visited Dr. Lee in 2006 and my experience with her was very negative, so much so that I found another Dr. and never went back. She was rude and talked in a manner that was condescending because I was actually an informed patient and researched what I could about my health before getting there (hypothyroidism). I also asked her if she could be my primary Dr. (this was before I noticed how rude she was) and she said she would rather not?! I was surprised. Anyhow I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.