A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Keys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keys
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Keys Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keys graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Desaavedra Keys MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Keys practice?
- Dr. Alice Keys has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Keys practices Psychiatry near Seaside, OR.
See Seaside Psychiatrists.