Dr. Alice Kim Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Alice Kim?

Poor experience

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I was recommended by a doctor at a walk-in to get a eye exam at Eye Center of Southern CT. I ended up with an appt with Alice Kim. I was thoroughly disappointed with her as from the second she walked in the room she appeared to want nothing to do with me. As a new patient, she did not introduce herself, smile, or even give me a chance to tell her my issue before I found her dismissing me for not having come in when my symptom was in full bloom. She spent all but 5 minutes with me and left me with NO indication or resolution of my issue. I followed up with a different doctor weeks later who immediately diagnoses me with Thygesons keratitis and said it was obivous. Do not waste your time and money!

Posted on April 26th, 2009