A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Kolasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Kolasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Kolasa, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolasa graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kolasa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice DR Kolasa DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Kolasa practice?
- Dr. Alice Kolasa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Kolasa practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See West Islip Family Physicians.