Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Kuo
Dr. Alice Kuo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kuo is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Northridge Hospital Med Ctr Rosco. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Kuo has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alice Kuo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Alma Guerrero
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Arturo Molina
Addiction Medicine, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Margaret Yu
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi16