A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Lacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lacy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lacy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Chong Lacy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Lacy practice?
- Dr. Alice Lacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Lacy practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.