A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Lacy is Excellent. Dr. Lacy has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lacy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lacy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern Cal
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Lacy practice?
Dr. Alice Lacy practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Lacy, Dr. Alisa Lacy, Dr. Allyson Lacy, Dr. Alecia Lacy, Dr. Alyce Lacy, Dr. Alicia Lacy, Dr. Ada Lacy, Dr. Allie Lacy