A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Lee, Internist, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Lee MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice Lee practice?
- Dr. Alice Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Lee practices Internal Medicine near Nottingham, MD.
See Nottingham Internists.