Dr. Alice Lee MD Patient Reviews

3.1

July 29th, 2014
Great Physician!
Dr. Lee is terrific! She has a great combination of professionalism and friendliness. The only one negative thing I would say about my experience with her is that I called her office for an infection in my toe and they booked me with one of the PA's, Thomas Clark. He walked into my exam room and barely mumbled a word of hello to me or my husband (an MD) and avoided eye contact.. He was not gentle with my hurt toe and I screamed during the procedure. Needless to say, I didn't trust a word coming out of his mouth. Anyone who cannot make eye contact or doesn't have the decency to look at my chart to see what my name is and call me by my name is not worth seeing. I will NOT see this man again. Besides this experience, Dr. Alive Lee is one of the absolute best physicians ever!

January 1st, 2014
Get copies of your lab reports because you will get reports from Dr. Lee stating they are normal but they are not. Years later you will find the normal readings were inaccurate. Some medicines prescribed by her create problems rather than cure them. Take charge of your health, there is enough information on the internet to allow you to check behind doctors now. It would certainly behoove you to do so.

January 23rd, 2012
Inaccurate reporting of lab results
Lab reports were erroneously read and results of normal were sent to the patient. Years later the patient was informed that the the lab results were not normal. After research, the patient found the lab results were abnormal for almost 5 years. When the results became extremely abnormal the patient was informed and Dr. Lee said she was sorry. The lab reports indicated the normal range but the pa tient was not informed. If the Doctor can not read the reports, a copy should be sent to the patient instead of an erroneous interpretation indicating normalcy.

January 4th, 2012
time to move on...
my family has been with dr lee for quite some time. although she is very thorough, sometimes it seem excessive. bloodwork, mri's, cat scans, specialists, etc., etc., etc., for every visit?sometimes a runny nose is just that, a runny nose! it does not require a trip to hopkins for a ear nose and throat dr! if you are not looking for a dr who actually cares about her patients, then dr alice lee is for you! never, in all the years that i have been with her, has she EVER simply asked, how are you feeling! i do get the "why are you in today?" she is all business all the time. Sometimes you need to be told that things are ok and it will get better, especially by your gp. i am done holding my breath.