A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Angela Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Lin practice?
- Dr. Alice Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Lin practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.