A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Angela Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Lin practice?
- Dr. Alice Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Lin practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.