A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Linder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Linder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Anne Linder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Linder practice?
- Dr. Alice Linder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Linder practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Red Hook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY.
See Red Hook Pediatricians and Red Hook Psychiatrists.