A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Linder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Anne Linder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Linder practice?
- Dr. Alice Linder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Linder practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Red Hook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY.
See Red Hook Pediatricians and Red Hook Psychiatrists.