Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Lively
Dr. Alice Lively, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Lively is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center. Dr. Lively has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Lively has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Alice Lively is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Jeanine Phan
Geriatric Medicine, Residency
San Jose, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Patricia Kan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Jose, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Devina Grover
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
San Jose, CA 0 mi23