A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Lyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lyon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Lyon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Lyon practice?
- Dr. Alice Lyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Lyon practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.