A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Lyon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lyon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice T Lyon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alice T. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Alice Lyon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Lyon practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.