A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice M Wong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alice M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Alice Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Wong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bozeman, MT and St George, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.