A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shau Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shau Ping Alice Sc Ma MD is a female Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shau P. Ma practice?
- Dr. Shau Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Shau Ma practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.