A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Mao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Mao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Raymay Mao MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice R. Mao practice?
- Dr. Alice Mao has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alice Mao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.