A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Mao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Mao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Raymay Mao MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice R. Mao practice?
- Dr. Alice Mao has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Mao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.