A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Matoba is Excellent. Dr. Matoba has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Matoba, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Bacterial Eye Infections, and Cataract.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matoba graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matoba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matoba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Matoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Matoba practice?
Dr. Alice Matoba practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Matoba, Dr. Addie Matoba, Dr. Adelaida Matoba, Dr. Adelaide Matoba, Dr. Alecia Matoba, Dr. Alesha Matoba, Dr. Alica Matoba, Dr. Alicia Matoba