A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Matoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Matoba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matoba
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Matoba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Matoba, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matoba graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Matoba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Yukiko Matoba MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Matoba practice?
- Dr. Alice Matoba has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Matoba practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.