A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Matoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Matoba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Matoba, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matoba graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Matoba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matoba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Matoba practice?
Dr. Alice Matoba practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.