A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Matoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Matoba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matoba
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matoba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Matoba, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matoba graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Matoba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Yukiko Matoba MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Matoba practice?
- Dr. Alice Matoba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Matoba practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.