Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Specialist
7200 B Cambridge
2nd Floor
Houston, TX 77030
713-798-6100
Locations and availability (7)

|  Chemical burn to eye  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Anhydrous Ammonia sprayed in eyes and burned off 70 percent of outer layer and damaged cornea and iris... caused hemmorage inside retina... she has been awesome so far in the diagnosis and treatment so far with my injury... suggesting a corneal transplant at this time... awesome treatment so far

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

This doctor treats the symptoms only, does nothing to solve the overall problem. If you're in pain, she'll tell you you're not. I stupidly went to this doctor for 10 years because of the worry of explaining my eye issues to another doctor. Today, I asked if there was anything she or I could provide to give my office an idea of why I'm missing work so often, and she asked "Why do you need to miss work so often? It's not that big of a deal." I'm done with Dr. Matoba, and I hope this can be a cautionary story.

|  She saved my eye  |  show details
by Judy on Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Matoba is one of the best. I had a big problem with my left eye (stem cell deficiency). I was diagonosis with eye cancer before I went to see Dr. Matoba. She help me with every step on the way -- most important she save my eye. Can't image what if I stayed with the other doctor.She is highly recommended by me !

|  The doctor that is going to do my surgerey in about 2 days  |  show details