A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice McKee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice McKee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Decatur County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Roark McKee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice R. McKee practice?
- Dr. Alice McKee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alice McKee practices Family Medicine near Oakland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Parsons, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Oakland Family Physicians.