A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Mendelson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Mendelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Mendelson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice Mendelson practice?
Dr. Alice Mendelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.