A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Miller is Good. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Miller practice?
Dr. Alice Miller practices Family Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Middletown, CT.
See Camillus Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Miller, Dr. Alisa Miller, Dr. Allyson Miller, Dr. Alecia Miller, Dr. Alyce Miller, Dr. Alicia Miller, Dr. Ada Miller, Dr. Allie Miller