A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Carrin Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alice Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alice Miller practices Family Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewerton, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Camillus Family Physicians.