A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Morgan, FAAOA, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Hardin Morgan FAAOA, MD, and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alice H. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Alice Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.