A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Morgan, FAAOA, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Hardin Morgan FAAOA, MD, and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alice H. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Alice Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.