A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Morgan, FAAOA, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice H. Morgan practice?
Dr. Alice Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Cullman, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Sylacauga, AL.
See Cullman Otolaryngologists.