A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Morgan, MD, PHD, FAAOA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Allergy, Allergy Otolaryngology, and Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
- St Vincents Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice H. Morgan practice?
Dr. Alice Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Gardendale, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, AL and Birmingham, AL.
See Gardendale Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Morgan, Dr. Addie Morgan, Dr. Adelaida Morgan, Dr. Adelaide Morgan, Dr. Alecia Morgan, Dr. Alesha Morgan, Dr. Alica Morgan, Dr. Alicia Morgan