A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Nanyonga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Nanyonga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Nanyonga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanyonga graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nanyonga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Tabisa Nanyonga MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice T. Nanyonga practice?
- Dr. Alice Nanyonga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alice Nanyonga practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Beaumont, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.