A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Nayak is Excellent. Dr. Nayak has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Nayak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nayak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Nayak practice?
Dr. Alice Nayak practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Nayak, Dr. Alisa Nayak, Dr. Allyson Nayak, Dr. Alecia Nayak, Dr. Alyce Nayak, Dr. Alicia Nayak, Dr. Ada Nayak, Dr. Allie Nayak