A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Nayak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Nayak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nayak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Catherine Nayak MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice C. Nayak practice?
- Dr. Alice Nayak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Nayak practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.