A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Pangle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Pangle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pangle graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Pangle DO is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alice Pangle practice?
- Dr. Alice Pangle has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Pangle practices General Practice near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors.