A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Park is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Park, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yanbian Med Coll, Yanji, Jilin, China.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Park MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice Park practice?
- Dr. Alice Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Park practices Psychiatry near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Stockton Psychiatrists.