A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Bonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Bonnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnell graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bonnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Loy Bonnell MD is a female Pediatric Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Bonnell practice?
- Dr. Alice Bonnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Bonnell practices Pediatric Urology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.