A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Penrose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrose graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Penrose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penrose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Penrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Penrose practice?
Dr. Alice Penrose practices Internal Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Penrose, Dr. Alisa Penrose, Dr. Allyson Penrose, Dr. Alecia Penrose, Dr. Alyce Penrose, Dr. Alicia Penrose, Dr. Ada Penrose, Dr. Allie Penrose