A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Penrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Penrose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrose graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Penrose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Stevens Penrose MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Penrose practice?
- Dr. Alice Penrose has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Penrose practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Preventive Medicine Specialists.