A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Penrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Penrose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penrose graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Penrose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penrose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans