A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Phillips, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Walker Phillips MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice W. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Alice Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Phillips practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.