A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Pien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Pien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pien graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Pien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Shiou-Wen Pien MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Pien practice?
- Dr. Alice Pien has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Pien practices Pediatrics near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Pediatricians.