A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Platt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mc Laren Reg Med Ctr, Flint, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Lee Platt MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Platt practice?
- Dr. Alice Platt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Platt practices General Practice near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Primary Care Doctors.