A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Police:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Police is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Police, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Police graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Police has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Marie Police MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alice M. Police practice?
- Dr. Alice Police has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Police practices Surgery near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Costa Mesa Surgeons.